Sunday, September 5, 2010

in a sad way

"Are you sure, you're all right?" Sasha sensed something wasn't well with Franny. Her complexion was practically ash.

"I guess so." Franny looked so tired. Sasha had brought her dinner at Franny and Randy's flat.

'You should take some time off." Sasha suggested as she went to set the meal out of supper.

Franny was wabbling around slowly. Really, Sasha had never remembered her dear friend ever in this much distress while with child.

"Can't. Really. Need to get as many hours as I possibly can." Franny breath was restless.

"Where is Randy?" Sasha thought he should be here to take care of the kiddies, if nothing else. The older one was everywhere and the baby was in the crib, but wanting to get out.

"He had things to do after work." Franny got situated on the couch.

"Like what?" Sasha winced. He was suppose to be here for her. He was the one she needed. Her better half. Young at that, and very well capable of doing more than the bare necessity. "I'm calling him." Sasha slid out her mobile in place, but only got Randy's voice mail.

"I'm really worried about you, Franny." Sasha looked at her. She laid there on the couch. Suddenly Franny's body heaved, and she shut her eyes tight. Sash knew then Franny was in pain. She was calling the medics.

7 comments:

nick and heath said...

oh no..this doesn't look good.

ivy's closet said...

I feel so bad about this.

ellie said...

Aw, I hate to see anything happen to her.

izzy and dev said...

I hope she's OK.

meg said...

This sounds terrible.

ori said...

I hope Sasha can help her.

E.L. said...

I wonder whats up.