Saturday, April 3, 2010

so it seems

Anita was estatic when she heard the news from Randy about the tidbit that Frannie had passed on. Perhaps Louie was the key to all of this. Thus everything was set in motion. Only, Sebastian's cell phone was later recovered on the outskirts of town. Sebastian didn't even have a phone to call home.

"What could Louie want with him?" Anita questioned Jamie, who was being a little vague now. Yet, he acted as if he knew Louie had to be a part of this.

"Louie is just full of hate, thats all this is." Jamie sounded so certain.

"What do you mean?" Anita wanted to know.

"If I tell you, it'll all be lies to you. Some way or another, but remember Louie started all this." And thats when he told her that Louie was actually Sebastian's father. Jamie was his half-brother. "But he's still family. And I don't want anything to happen to my baby brother. I'd do anything to make him feel safe. Even if that means trying to be the Dad, he obviously, never had."

"What do you think Louie wants now?" Anita was worried.

"How should I know." Jamie was being his ominious self. "Lets just hope Sebastian won't forget about us."

Anita was praying that he wouldn't. After all, she had something to tell him and she wanted him to be the first to know.

2 comments:

meg said...

wow..I'm glad Jamie told her.

Holly said...

I wonder what that could mean???