Thursday, January 21, 2010

don't change

I'm standing here on the ground
The sky above won't fall down
See no evil in all direction
Resolution of happiness
Things have been dark
For too long

Don't change for you
Don't change a thing for me
Don't change for you
Don't change a thing for me

I found a love that I had lost
It was gone for too long
Hear no evil in all directions
Execution of bitterness
Message received loud and clear

Don't change for you
Don't change a thing for me
Don't change for you
Don't change a thing for me

I'm standing here on the ground
The sky above won't fall down
See no evil in all direction
Resolution of happiness
Things have been dark
For too long

Don't change for you
Don't change a thing for me
Don't change for you
Don't change a thing for me
Don't change for you
Don't change a thing for me
-INXS

The shower had been warm and inviting. It made Soren all the more aware of what could happen. But it didn't. They'd lingered under the steam where they kissed and touched. Perhaps that was enough, or just to want more of each other.

It was peculiar how a chill came over him once they reached his room again. They couldn't get under the covers fast enough. It was there he didn't move but was swallowed up in Rupert's kisses as his skin pressed against Rupert's.

Finally Rupert looked at him and Soren caught his gaze. He imagined how it could be, but usually, he was plenty drunk or high or drugged, but this was different. It was simply just the two of them, and Soren knew he wouldn't want it any other way.

"What?" Rupert questioned.

"You really want to?" Soren didn't know if he were any good at this. Fucking, of course. Making love, he wasn't so sure.

"You know I do." Rupert sounded sure.

Soren almost smiled. He kissed Rupert.

"We don't have too." Soren side. "We can wait."

Rupert looked a bit hurt then.

"I don't want to rush into this. I don't." Soren winced.

"But you do with everyone else, don't you?" Rupert pressed his lips tight as if Soren was being unfair about this.

"I just want to be your boyfriend right now." Soren decided.

"But-"

"When the times right, we'll know." Soren smiled as he hugged Rupert close.

6 comments:

ellie said...

I so love that song..and I'm glad Soren is well..taking their time.

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real income.
It's all about how to select a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

newt and lauren said...

I think Soren is in love.

Syed (dapper kid) said...

Definitely in love! How sweet :)

past the point said...

This was sweet.

Holly said...

write more!