Sunday, January 31, 2010

decisions

Anita watched Katy with her baby. She was nursing. Anita winced. Such excruciating pain, she thought. She couldn't watched.

"What's wrong?" Sasha asked her out in the hallway.

"Nothing?" She winced.

"Did you want to hold the baby?" Sasha had her own she was holding.

Anita shook her head, no.

"Its quite all right to be awkward around them." Sasha assured her.

Anita couldn't think of it.
"Sebastian and I have decided," Anita finally sighed. "I want birth control. I can't think about children right now."

"Its good, you want to do something about it, really." Sasha nodded. "You need to focus on studies, anyway."

Anita nodded.

"Why is birth control so awful? My mother would never discuss it. When we did, immediately, she'd think the worst, you know." Anita hugged herself.

"Well, some believe its just not natural, and you might feel that way once you start it, but at the same time, you're taking control of your body. Its a personal thing." Sasha informed her. "If you want me to come with you, I haven't a problem with it, really."

Anita just nodded. She knew Sasha would be on her side, no matter what.

4 comments:

ellie said...

glad sash is there to help.

cass and cady said...

I'm glad Sasha is there for Anita.

fan fic said...

Sasha is a good influence.

holly said...

One of my favorite people.