Wednesday, December 16, 2009

watcha say

I was so wrong for so long
Only tryna please myself (myself)
Girl, I was caught up in her lust
When I don't really want no one else
So, no I know I should've treated you better
But me and you were meant to last forever




So let me in (let me in) give me another chance (another chance)
To really be your man
Cause when the roof caved in and the truth came out
I just didn't know what to do
But when I become a star we'll be living so large
I'll do anything for you (for you)
So tell me girl
-James DeRulo



Anita got in the best laugh when she saw Sebastian in her pink fury vest.

"Why the fuck would you have something so ghastly?" He laughed too as he took it off.

"Who knows. It was cute. At the time." She gave him a scowl.


"I want your jeans." He told her.

"Are you sure?" She had a giggle. "Remember how you hurt yourself, last time."

"Shut it, will you?" He winced slithering into the tight black jeans. "Now these are rock'n roller. For sure."

"Must you?" She winced.

"What?" He winced back.

"I dunno, don't try to glam it up so much." She shrugged. She liked what she saw, and she hated to admit it.

He gave her a small smile, and he kissed her lips so quaintly. She sensed the heat of his skin. She so wanted to be surrounded by him. She knew exactly what she wanted. But it was too late, wasn't it?

When he kissed her the second time, so sincere yet raw, she knew it might happened. And it made her all the more sad as her stomach cramped so. She thought for sure she might die in his arms. It was the baby. It was too late for that too. Then she flinched so hard, but Sebastian caught her, and he rang up his Dad on his cell. They needed the ambulence.

4 comments:

cass and cady said...

that is so sad.

heath and nate said...

I like that song. How terrible about the end of it.

a degrassi moment said...

Definitely was not expecting that!

ellie said...

I hope they realise the importance of each other.