Wednesday, December 9, 2009

wanted not to want my dreaming

"You're serious?" Jamie winced when Soren told him the news about Sebastian and Anita.

"Yeah, I've had enough fun today." Soren shrugged.

"I'm glad you called me." They walked together in the dark corridors of the hospital. But still it made Jamie's eyes hurt. He squinted hard, hoping they wouldn't go through with this. They couldn't. He'd have to stop it. Somehow.

He got out his cell.

"What are you doing?" Soren looked at him as if were breaking secrets now.

"I'm calling her mum, she needs to know." Jamie sighed.

"But it is their problem," Soren said. "Aren't you rushing it?"

"Me, rushing it? its those two who are rushing it?" Jamie informed him. He spoke then to Anita's mum. He used his words careful about Anita's condition. But he got a scream instead and then nothing.

"Hullo!" Jamie screamed into the phone. "Hullo!" He got nothing.

5 comments:

ellie said...

aw..that's sad...about her mum.

a degrassi moment said...

Well, jamie did do the right thing.

Meg said...

Oh, I wonder what will happen next!

elliestories said...

I hope Jamie can help them.

past the point said...

Jamie can do it!