Tuesday, December 8, 2009

let's be clear on what we're doing

"I thought we were finished here," Soren looked Sebastian over. "Remember, the doctor said, you need rest. Can't go out on the town, you know."

"I know," Sebastian squinted hard. "Believe it, not what I had in mind."

"Yeah, me too, a lager wouldn't do. I have a little stash, you know." Soren gave him a devilish grin.

"I know, I have this matter to see to with a Anita here. Seems she needs me." Sebastian frowned, perhaps in a wee bit of pain.

"That slapper?" Soren question, looking over his shoulder at the girl who looked as is she wasn't just hugging her stomach, but something else. Something inside. "No, you wouldn't, you couldn't." He laughed.

"Shut it!" Sebastian swelled a bitter frown and shoved Soren a bit.

"You wanker," He had to get in before he shut up his giggling.

"We're getting it taken care of." Sebastian nodded.

"What?" Soren then frowned. "Really?"

"I dunno, for sure." Sebastian just gave Soren a glare.

Soren only nodded as if he understood. He'd be the good cousin he should be under the circumstances.

5 comments:

CC said...

It's a wonder that you can still think up of ways to continue the story! Had I been writing a fiction blog it would have 3 chapters max. ;)
Great post!
Xx

PS - I have a great giveaway on my blog. Don't forget to sign up! :)

ellie said...

Hopefully, Soren will be the cousin & mate he should be.

simon n josh said...

Soren might be a better friend than Sebastian knows.

elliestories said...

I hope Soren will tell Jamie about what's going on.

a degrassi moment said...

so much confusion. I hope they get some guidence soon.