Friday, December 4, 2009

Leave it to the Deans

"So, you're saying you're back for more?" Soren chuckled when Sebastian found him in the loo at the Black Cat.

"Not really," Sebastian looked him over. "We had our fun. I'm fuck'n sober now. Just need to pee."

"Yes, well, mind if I watch." That silly smile of Soren's would not go away.

"Yes, I do. I don't need to be stalked by you." Sebastian grimaced.

"That's why I locked the door." He grinned. "In case you change your mind."

Sebastian rolled his eyes and took a piss.

"Who are you, anyway?" Sebastian scowled as he looked back at Soren seeing he was watching.

"Well, Soren Dean, you prick."

Sebastian couldn't zip his jeans up quick enough. The coldness of the zipper rubbed against his skin so, It did get caught, after all. Such pain!

"SHIT!" Sebastian looked at him with an ugly glare. "I'm a Dean too, you know."

"Fuck? Are you kidding me?" Soren winced. He looked at Sebastian startled, knowing he was actually hurt, too. They were going to have to go to the emergency.

4 comments:

e.l. said...

That would definitely be a very cruel moment. Poor Sebastian..and to find out Soren is his cousin, too.

cait said...

hahahaaaaa...

Awkward moment! To say the least. I wish it wasn't so funny too..but this is really quite a twist on kiss'n cousins!

elliestories said...

What a time in the loo!

Em said...

Uh-oh! Akward indeed, and painful!