Saturday, September 5, 2009

fancy that

"Are you all right?" Sasha was worried about Jamie these days keeping to himself so. "You just hide up here all the time now." She'd decided to check out his little place where he and Sebastian had moved in.

"Well, its my home." He still had Axel to console him, she supposed.

"Do you miss them?" Sasha wanted to know.

"Of course," he winced. "But I know my place, you know."

"Of course." Sasha hoped he hadn't thought she'd meant something else other than Maxie and Katy being his extended family. "So all is well with Tristan staying with Colin and Kelsy?"

"As far as I know." Jamie nodded. "Kelsy seems to have taken him right in. She's like that, you know."

"Yeah, she is," Sasha agreed. "But what about you. Is there anyone you fancy these days?"

Jamie shook his head, no.

"No one at all?" She found that hard to believe.

"You know me," Jamie said a bit impishly.

Sasha felt she did, but she wasn't so sure. Not really. Perhaps she didn't know him at all, and that worried her a little when she was alone with him.

4 comments:

dapper kid said...

I'm sure she'll be fine, I think she just needs to get to know him in all honesty.

e.l. said...

It might be a good idea to be leary of him sort of.

Winnie said...

I'm sure she will get to know him a little better in time.

cass and cady said...

I'd be worried if I were Sasha..never know about Jamie.