Wednesday, July 22, 2009

a piece of my heart

Maxie knew it was wrong. So wrong and yet, he was here with his face down in the pillow in Jamie's bed, muffling the grunts he couldn't quite control. He felt his sweat mix with Jamie's and in a few minutes it was done. Amazingly.

Precise like a doctor's appointment. He guessed. Except Jamie fell back with laughter, looking back at Maxie, rubbing his back ever so caring.

"You don't think about me when you're with her, do you?" Jamie caught his breath and smiled.

Maxie shook his head.

"Good, you shouldn't, you know." Jamie was serious. "You do her. I do you. One big happy family, right?"

"I guess." Maxie didn't seem so sure though. Especially, when Jamie wrapped his arms around him and kissed him so lovingly.

"Honestly, I think Katy's great for you. But you know, I need you, sometimes."

"Do you let people do you?" Maxie finally got the nerve to ask.

"What? The fucking? No." Jamie winced.

"No one?" Maxie didn't think it fair. "Do you not like it?"

"I don't have to tell you everything." Jamie was close to Maxie's face, combing the sweat into Maxie's hair with his fingers.

"You don't have too." Maxie shook his head. After all, this was a bit on the side. Quite silent for the most part. Just the same, they were getting caught up in each other.

"Well, there was one that I gave it up too. So long ago." Jamie finally came clean. " And...when that ended. I-I didn't want anyone else fucking me. But of course, your first doesn't mean that'll be the one you're with all your years. But I've never felt completely comfortable with anyone else since. Does that bother you?" He didn't wait for an answer. Jamie Frenched Maxie then.

"But would you consider being with that person, again?" Maxie wanted to know.

"Highly doubtful. He's in Paris." Jamie's eyes lit. Then he shrugged. "We were teenagers. He means nothing to me."

"I don't believe you." Maxie couldn't help but want to figure him out.

"Believe it, I don't want to set eyes on him, again." Jamie studied Maxie's bare chest with his fingers. Honestly, Maxie wasn't sure what he meant to Jamie. He wished he could somehow give this up. This time with Jamie. But it felt impossible.

"Why is that?"

"He had a thing for my mother. Possibly, it was the other way around. Didn't stick around to find out. But its over. Really. We haven't spoken to each other in ages. Honestly, just a figment of my imagination now." Jamie sighed.

Amy thoughts

5 comments:

dapper kid said...

Thing for his mother?! That would have been rather complicated. And oh my, I really do hope Maxie realises what he has with Katy.

e.l. said...

Jamie is certainly complicated. Yet he seems to always get what he wants.

cait said...

Jamie has had a really complicated romance..and seems to love to complicate things, too.

blue hearts said...

Jamie always shocks me..thats what I like about him..naturally.

maxxie n tony said...

oooops posted in the wrong spot. so sexy...