Wednesday, June 24, 2009

walking on air

Fletch got out his guitar near the end of the BBQ, and he got Lauren to sing a tune or two.

"You're putting me on the spot," she said, but of course he could see she loved an audience so of course she sang her heart out.

There's a little creepy house in a little creepy place
Little creepy town in a little creepy world
Little creepy girl with her little creepy face
Saying funny things that you have never heard

Fletch just smiled as she sang. He really liked her version of Kerli's song. He didn't even do any back up singing. This was definitely her cover for the song, and it fit her perfectly.

Do you know what it's all about
Are you brave enough to figure out
Know that you could set your world on fire
If you are strong enough to leave your doubts


He thought about their gig coming up at the Underground in the Black Cat. He knew they were ready for it. They had to be. If it were sucessful it would lead to other gigs. They had the carnival dance already lined it. So they definitely needed to be living and breathe their music.

Feel it
Breathe it
Believe it and you'll be walking on air
Go try
Go fly so high and you'll be walking on air
You feel this unless you kill this
Go on and you're forgiven
I knew that I could feel that
I feel like I am walking on air
Yeah -Kerli

2 comments:

cait said...

I do like Kerli. I do wonder how she did the song..that would be cool..you know..just a guitar in the back ground

sid and violet said...

this was interesting..but I'm sure Lauren feels she is walking on air now..being in love with Fletch.