Thursday, June 11, 2009

the rim of the ego or the libido

Rhys felt a bit off as of late. Everything from putting his shoes on right to finding himself lost in boarding house.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" He asked Sasha who just smiled at him.

"You're really quite funny when you're like this."

"But I'm not a goof, I'm always on my game," he said. "You know that."

"You don't have to be perfect, all the time." She glared at him with a silly smile. They kissed and he felt so dreamy then. He wasn't sure if he could make it to work. Instead he fell in to bed with Sasha. It was all such a lull that he thought he wasn't even breathing. And the sex. It was sex, he guessed, was out of this world, yet not nearly enough.

"Tell me we'll finish up tonight," he said when he left. Of course, she didn't give him an answer, and he walked around in a stupor for the rest of the day only thinking of one person, of course, and it wasn't himself, but Sasha.

3 comments:

ellie said...

Oh..my Sasha seems to be getting a handle on things.

dapper kid said...

I think he's in loooove, or something close to it ;)

sid and violet said...

He's got it good for Sasha.