Tuesday, April 14, 2009

decisions decisions

Lauren walked through one of those home stores with Fletch. Of course, they looked out of place but there they were in front of all the paint colors.

"We need something bright, right?" She looked at Fletch.

"Don't go for yellow, please." Fletch scratched the back of his head.

"What do you want some thing dark, don't you? I'm not having a black room. We are in the basement, you know." She looked back at him.

"I know."

"Red. Lets go for red." She suggested.

"Red? We are not having a red room." He told her.

"Why not?"

"Because." He winced. "I want a peaceful place to sleep. That's what I'll doing there for the most part."

"You would think about sleep, wouldn't you?" She sighed. "That's the difference between you and me. I plan on living there and you just plan on sleeping there." Lauren was getting a bit testy.

"Whatever." He crossed his arms.

Finally, he was cooperating, Lauren thought.

"Red it is." She nodded.

1 comment:

ellie said...

oh..i'm sure they'll figure it out.